I made this Arbor as an entrance to our garden, which you will see near the bottom of this post.

In this picture you can see the finished flower boxes. Don't they look great!

Here I have prepared the ground for planting, but unfortunately my wifes health was not good last year and so we had to cover it with black plastic so that it would be ready for next year. However you get the idea about how cool it is going to look. I am pretty excited to get out there this upcoming spring and start planting.

This image is the chicken coop I built out of pallets over the summer. We have 4 full sized chickens hanging out in there giving us eggs every day! How cool is that!
Well these are some of last years projects, and some things we are going to do next year. It should be pretty exciting to say the least.
No comments:
Post a Comment